What can IV Vitamin Therapy do for me?
Vitamins are necessary for the optimal function of our bodies and minds. Most vitamins and minerals are not produced by the body but are taken from the food we consume, but modern methods of farming, processing and packaging have seen the levels of nutrients in food drop significantly.
Oral supplements of vitamins and minerals can only do so much as our digestive system blocks the absorption of high levels of nutrients consumed orally, which is where IV Vitamin Therapy steps in. We infuse vitamins and minerals directly into the bloodstream where they can be delivered where they are needed, assisting cells in their optimal function.
At IV Boost UK, our IV Vitamin drips is proving increasingly popular with a wide range of people, from stressed and overworked executives, to athletes and those dedicated to operating at optimum fitness, to older patients wanting to improve nutritional absorption. A number of patients visit IV Boost UK to feel fit and well while undergoing medical treatments that can often be very taxing on the body’s supplies of nutrients.
IV Boost UK was founded by medical director Dr Joshua Berkowitz. Dr Berkowitz is a certified doctor, registered with the General Medical Council, who believes strongly in only offering treatments that are both safe and beneficial.
Patient care and safety is at the heart of everything we do at the IV Boost UK your IV Vitamin Therapy Centre.
The power of vitamins and minerals:
These hard-working nutrients contribute to the normal function of our bodies, including:
- maintaining the immune system, including during and after intense physical exercise
- normal functioning of the nervous system
- reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- energy production
- maintenance of muscles, bones, teeth, skin and hair
- protects cells from oxidative stress
Why Take IV Vitamin Therapy Instead of Vitamin Pills?
- Nutrients are delivered directly into the bloodstream and the cells
- Only IV vitamin therapy can deliver high concentrations of vitamins and minerals
- IV therapy avoids side effects like upset stomach and diarrhoea that may occur with high-dose oral vitamins
Take the first step to a new you
Making a significant difference to your health is easy. Call us today on 02030950002 or click here to make an appointment.